Put an end to all of your reed knife sharpening nightmares! The Jende Book of Sharpening Double Hollow Ground Reed Knives is finally here!
- The Dime-Nickel Method of Sharpening
- Easy to follow step by step directions
- Right and left handed sharpening instructions
- Glossary with both pictured and written definitions
- Over 70 high quality full color pictures
The Nickel-Dime Sharpening Method is the same exact method used to sharpen every Jende Reed Knife. It is a simple, yet effective way to get positive results from the very first time you sharpen a hollow ground reed knife of any kind.
Written by B. Thomas Blodgett, of Jende Industries, LLC, this book is designed with the beginner reed knife sharpener in mind and is just like sitting in on one of his knife sharpening demos. Aside from offering easy to follow step by step instructions, the entire first half of the book is dedicated to reed knife sharpening theory and is a valuable reference book for any double-reed player's library.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.