Anselma’s New Bassoon Method, Book 2
by Anselma Veit
The very different way of learning the bassoon!
- step by step, slowly progressing
- with duets and rhythm exercises
- pitch range book 2: Bb – g1 (chromatically)
Follow-up to Anselma’s New Bassoon Method, Book 1.
Brings aspiring bassonists from Adam and Eve to Mozart. In this second book, we are already a bit closer to Mozart than to the apple tree ;o)
Completely revised and happily optimized edition, fully packed with great bassoon pieces.
– Slow and steady wins the bassoon race! The beautiful little pieces are progressing slowly but continuously for an effortless learning experience.
– lovely and tasty exercises, etudes and duets that delight childrens’ (and big childrens’) ears
– pitch range book 2: Bb – g1 (chromatically)
– original music from various renaissance and baroque composers, Anselma Veit and Julius Weissenborn
– traditional pieces and entertaining music are combined for enjoyment and variety
– in many duets both parts can be mastered by the student
– chapters with rhythm only exercises for gettin’ the groove
– chapters with study pieces to apply and train newly introduced notes and rhythms
– chapters with sight reading tests to see what sticks
Humorously illustrated by the amazing Fritz Kotrba, who even made a google search for “stylish girl’s hairstyle” for a special contemporary look & artwork.
A bassoon method that makes progress easy and learning fun and effortlessly. It helps you making learning fun and effective. For a colorful learning experience that builds naturally a strong foundation and makes you fall in love with music making.
The new standard method!
Marcia by Julius Weissenborn
French Letter by Anselma Veit
Summer Party by Anselma Veit
Andante by Julius Weissenborn
Chicken Polka by Anselma Veit